We started developing Low Stress Pig Handling in 1996 and have been teaching it since 2000 through conferences, presentations, workshops, on site video collection and coaching, on-line training, training videos, and our Low Stress Pig Handling blog.
Our Low Stress Pig Handling training has helped handlers:
- reduce the time required to do routine pig moving tasks
- reduce or eliminate the use of energized electric prods
- reduce workplace injuries
- improve workplace morale and reduced staff turnover
- reduce trim and death losses
- pass third party packing plant welfare audits